Diljit Dosanjh’s Net Worth
Do you agree with this quote? Most fans of him would do. He is an amazing actor, producer, and singer in the Bollywood Industry. Diljit Dosanjh is the only Punjabi actor with a turban and his statue is featured on the Tussauds. He has recorded several songs like – The Next Level, Lak 28 Kudi Da, Main Fan Bhagat Singh Da, and many more hits.
Worked in several movies like Good Newwz, Arjun Patiala, Jatt and Juliet, and others. Today industry is seeking talents and no one recognizes you through color, caste, or religion. Due to this reason. Most young talents are showing their potential. The net worth of Diljit Dosanjh is about $20 million and he is worth million personalities. Here Diljit is a complete package of entertainment, and now we are going to share more about him.
Early Life –
- Diljit Dosanjh was born on 6 January 1984 in the Jalandhar district, Punjab.
- Diljit’s father is working on the Punjab roadways and his mother is a homemaker.
- He has one elder sister and a younger brother.
- Diljit has completed his education in the Dosanjh Kalan.
- Their family is now settled permanently in Ludhiana.
- Diljit started his career in the year 2003 in film industry.
- In the year 2004, he released his first album Ishq Da Uda Ada song. Now you could say Diljit debuted in the Punjabi Music Industry through singing.
- Industry people used to refer to his name as Daljit and that was an annoying experience for him. He has said several times to spell the name correctly.
- He has released several other albums and songs in the year 2004 to the year 2010.
- In the year 2011, he debuted in his first movie and its name was “The Lion Of Punjab” where he was the leading the main role. “Jinhe Mera Dil Luteya” with newcomer Gippy Grewal.
- In the year 2013, he released the single track Proper Patola and this song was the most liked song on the party nights.
- He has released several new songs and albums including movies.
- In the year 2014, Diljit worked in the movie Punjab 1984, this movie was awarded a “National Film Award”. He was the first artist in the Bollywood industry who visited the headquarters of the world’s highest turnover company. The name of those companies is – Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- In the year 2015, he was featured in the list of “most sensational celebrities” in the Pollywood and he was the first one.
- Udta Punjab, Phillauri, Good Newz, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari, and Honsla Rakh were some of his best movies that the audience appreciated a lot.
- The purpose of creating Punjabi singles was to make the Punjabi style popular and famous globally.
- In an interview, Diljit revealed his dream role and said that he wanted to play the role of a Pirate like Johnny Depp in the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean Sea.
- From the year 2016 to the year 2020, he got the rank in the list of “most desirable men of The Times”.
- From the year 2018 to the year 2020, he got the rank in the list of “Chandigarh Times’ most desirable men”
- In the year 2020, he was featured in the Times Square of New York City and it was rare in the Bollywood industry.
- The income source of Diljit is brand endorsements, movies, and songs. He worked to promote the brand Coca-Cola, and Flipkart.
- He is a kind-hearted person and philanthropist as well. Diljit has opened the NGO name SAANJH FOUNDATION. The main purpose of running this foundation is to help needy people, educate the children and give shelter to the old aged people. In the year 2013.
Wrapping Up –
Diljit Dosanjh is an amazing personality in the Bollywood industry. Who do you wanna date in this industry? He has replied politely that he likes themselves and he hasn’t any interest to date anyone. Now you could say that he is passionate and motivated enough. Our youth could learn more from his life, simple living and high thinking.