As a result of increased workload and a lack of time, people in today’s fast-paced world face a myriad of problems. As a result, people start to disregard one of the most important areas of their lives & their bodies. Failure to properly care for one’s body might result in a variety of issues. One of them would be dandruff, which, while it does not seem like a big matter at first, may create a lot of embarrassment in one’s life.
Let’s imagine a global firm employee has a meeting with a foreign customer; he is fully prepared, but when the meeting starts, he just wrings his hands just around his hair, probably causing flakes to fall down his hair & onto his shirt. What kind of impression will this make on the clients’ thoughts and hearts? This is only one of the many issues that dandruff can cause in a person’s life. Given below we have discussed how to prevent hair dandruff using homemade techniques.
Some home-made techniques to remove dandruff:
- Lemon citric acid which very good for killing fungus present on the scalp. Simply squeeze a lemon into a bowl, then apply to your hair’s scalp & massage gently. Wash your hair after 5-10 minutes. You will get a better result if you do it for at least possibly 2-to 3 weeks. If you have colored hair, lemon will make it shine better. There are numerous shampoos available for colored hair, anti dandruff shampoo coloured hair is widely available on the market. You are free to use them as well.
- Apply aloe vera on your hair’s scalp on a daily basis. Aloe vera is effective in reducing skin inflammation and moisturizing your skin. It also acts as an antimicrobial, killing fungus while also protecting your hair against dandruff.
- Neem leaves are antifungals. It assists in dandruff prevention & treatment. We can also crush the neem leaves & use the pulverized leaves to coat my entire head of hair. This leaf coat on your hair will assist in effectively preventing dandruff & will also keep your head cool.
- Tea tree oil might also be helpful in the fight against dandruff. It can help to relieve itching. It possesses antifungal & antimicrobial effects. That’s why it’s so good at getting rid of hair dandruff.
- Organic coconut oil is very good for our skin & hair. It helps effectively in preventing hair dandruff since it hydrates the scalp & protects the hair skin from dryness & flakiness.
- Dandruff can also be treated with aspirin. It is widely available in the market, as we all know. Crush 2-3 aspirins & mix them in with your regular shampoo. Simply apply powdered shampoo to all your hair & keep it around for a few minutes before gently washing it out. Aspirins include an acid (salicylic) that aids in the control of hair dandruff.
- Use only one shampoo consistently for washing your hair. If you are changing your shampoo after short intervals of time, please stop this. Changing shampoos will not help you get rid of dandruff. If you have colored hair and are experiencing dandruff, you should use an anti-dandruff shampoo. There are number of anti dandruff shampoo for coloured hair available on the market.
We have discussed some important homemade methods for controlling hair dandruff. I hope this article will help you to control your dandruff problem. If you have a dandruff problem you can apply some of the above methods to reduce dandruff from your hair. If after using these remedies still, you are not getting control of your dandruff. You should consult with a Hair Specialist.