To convert your Excel files to VCF format in the android a user can use the Excel to VCF Converter for Android or they can follow the manual conversion technique. If you want to know about both of them, then you have landed upon the correct platform. In this blog, we will discuss the procedure of the conversion and why to follow one. Let us move further.
The manual method of conversion
A user can convert their Excel files to VCF format manually. The steps to convert the Excel files to VCF format users have to follow the below-provided steps.
Step 1: Convert Excel file to CSV file format
- The first step you need to do is to convert your XLSX / XLS / XLSM files to CSV format.
- Open the Excel file you want to change Click the Office button on
- Select the Save As an option
- In the dialog box, change the file format and select the required file
- Click the Save to Computer button. End this process
Step 2: Import contacts from the CSV file
Once the Excel file is converted to CSV format. The next step is to import contacts from this file format.
- Click the Start button and enter your contact information in the Windows search bar.
- On the Import to Windows Contacts tab, select the CSV file and click the Import button.
- Then enter the file path or browse to the file location and click the Next button.
- The final step is to click the Finish button in the search bar of the window.
Step 3: Export Excel contacts to VCF format
- Again, search for “Contacts” in the search bar of the window and go to your Contacts folder.
- Now click the Export button and select the file format as VCF.
- Just click the Export button.
- Then go to the destination and save the VCF file.
- Then click the OK button to convert Excel to VCF without software
- These are the manual procedure for the conversion of the CSV files to the VCF format.
Manual method restrictions
The following are various restrictions that users face after converting from Excel to VCF.
- No user-friendly interface provided
- Not available to any user
- Complex Excel path to VCF conversion
- High potential for data loss
- Very long to convert from Excel to VCF time consuming
Let us have a look at the method to convert their Excel files easily by using the professional method. The steps that are provided by the tool for carrying out the conversion process are provided below;
- Install the Excel to VCF Converter for Android application on any of your Windows Operating System
- Open the tool.
- Add the Excel files you want to export
- Now, preview all selected Excel files
- Select the format in which you want to convert your Excel files
- Complete the steps by clicking the “Convert Now” button.
These are the steps that a user has to follow for the conversion of the Excel files to VCF format. Any kind of trouble is not faced by the users while going through the conversion process. Also, the app provides a free demo version for all its users that helps users to convert some of the Excel files to VCF format.
This blog provides information about the conversion or the procedure of the Excel files to the VCF format. The conversion of the VCF files is easy when users use the Excel to VCF Converter tool.