Aadhaar, often known as an Aadhaar card, is a special form of identification that includes a person’s biometric and demographic information. The Unique Identification Authority of India is responsible for issuing Aadhaar cards (UIDAI). Anyone who lives in India may apply for an Aadhaar card.The process of confirming the validity of your Aadhaar card is known as Aadhaar verification or Aadhar Card verification. Your 12-digit special Aadhar number can be used for verification. The official UIDAI website makes it simple to verify an Aadhaar card online. In addition to providing Aadhaar cards to Indian residents, UIDAI also keeps records of every Aadhaar card holder in India. Once a person has enrolled for an Aadhaar card and got their Aadhaar number, they can quickly check their Aadhar card.
Why do you need to verify your Aadhar card?
In order to be sure that your Aadhaar number has been issued and is legitimate, it is crucial to validate your Aadhaar card. At the time of Aadhaar verification, the gender, age range, and state of the cardholder would be visible. If any of the provided information is inaccurate, the cardholder should immediately contact UIDAI. To get in touch with UIDAI, the cardholder can either call the toll-free number or write an email.
Through its official website, UIDAI has made it easy to easily verify your Aadhaar card online. In order to authenticate your Aadhar card, you must have your Aadhar number. The list of actions to take in order to validate your Aadhar card online is shown below.
- Check out the UIDAI website.
- Select the “Aadhaar services” link on the website.
- Select “Verify Aadhaar” from the menu.
- Your 12-digit personal Aadhaar number should be entered in the area provided.
- Enter the security code after providing your Aadhaar number.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
How to Check if Your Aadhaar Card is Deactivated or not?
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Under “Aadhaar Services,” select the “Verify Aadhaar Number” link.
- You will be taken to the website page for Aadhaar verification.
- Fill out the boxes on the page with your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the security code.
- To find out whether your Aadhaar card is active or not, click the “Verify” button immediately.
- “Aadhaar Verification Completes!” will be displayed if your Aadhaar is operational.
- Additionally, if a green check mark shows, your Aadhaar card has not yet been cancelled.
- Additional information will also be mentioned, like your age range, gender, state, and cellphone number.
Advantages of Aadhaar Card Verification
The primary reason for creating the card was to have a single document that could be used to prove both identity and address. The Aadhaar card cannot and should not be used as evidence of Indian citizenship. Since its introduction until the present, the Aadhaar card has proven to be quite helpful and is no longer merely a means of proving one’s identification.
The following are a few benefits of Aadhaar card verification:
- Income tax:It will assist you in electronically filing your income tax forms. You must effortlessly upload your income tax returns by connecting your Aadhaar card to the e-filing website.
- Passport:You may now obtain your passport in a matter of days rather than having to wait in lengthy lines thanks to an Aadhaar card.
- Identity Proof: Every citizen’s Aadhaar card serves as identification in this nation. All cardholders’ personal information is kept secure by the government. If necessary, the biometric information can be utilised to confirm that person’s identification.
- Purchase of a New Automobile: The Aadhaar card must be presented when purchasing a new vehicle in many states.
- New SIM: There is also talk about making it necessary for everyone purchasing a new SIM card to present an Aadhaar card. It will be more challenging to obtain a new mobile connection without the card if this goes through.
- Bank account : If you have an Aadhaar card, opening a bank account has been much easier.
- Pension: With the use of the Aadhaar card, pension funds are now easily accessible.