WordPress is a free and open-source CMS (Content Management System) built upon maximum PHP and paired with a MySQL/MariaDB database. It is a one-stop website builder where you can effortlessly make your website for your online business. WordPress has always been the most popular platform because of its prolific features such as templates, plugins, themes, and much more. When you choose WordPress over any other platform, creating a website will be a piece of cake. But, if you are a beginner, you may face difficulties in making your site. In such a scenario, you are suggested to connect with the reliable WordPress Support Company to learn the lesson on how to create a simple and eye-catching website, gain more traffic, and enhance user experience.
Why Choosing WordPress For Building A Business Website?
The key advantages that tend to use WordPress for making your site are:
- It is an open-source and free application.
- It is an effectual DIY solution for website building and online business stores.
- It is the extra-versatile – can run any type of website.
- It is super fast, optimized, and highly secure.
- It is an SEO-ready platform.
- It is extremely flexible, adaptable, and user-friendly.
- It contains a varied set of different WordPress themes and plugins to structure the site more attractive.
- It makes promotion on social media platforms with an immutable power.
- It is compatible with almost every third-party tool and quality service available to website owners.
However, you can avail the top-notch WordPress Support Services at a reasonable cost in order to create the WordPress website of your dreams. This is advisable because you will never want to spend more time building your website. Furthermore, the article is posted here to assist you and give you some intensive ideas for your site creation. We’ve pooled our experience and technical knowledge to pass you something comprehensive, yet easy to implement. Thus, keep an eye on the pieces of intuitive information and set up a site with WordPress in less effort and minimal time.
What You Are Required To Build A Website?
To begin with your WordPress site creation, you need the following three crucial things:
- A domain name – this is the name of your websites such as gmail.com, or google.com.
- WordPress hosting – this is where your website files are stored.
- Almost an hour of your exclusive attention.
Stepwise Instructions To Build a WordPress Website
Build your website that grows with you with a couple of simple and proactive tricks offered by trustworthy a WordPress Support Company. Alternatively, you can dive straight into the below-noted instructive guidelines to get your site set up successfully with the use of WordPress software. Have a glimpse:
Step 1: Choose A Domain Name
In the very beginning, you are required to select a suitable domain name for your website. A domain name is the web address that should be perfectly taken with the extension. The best and most popular extension name (i.e., at the end of the domain name) is ‘.com’.
There are some other extensions you can use while opting domain name for your business site. The list of additional options is noted beneath:
- .net – available to everyone, but often associated with tech companies.
- .org – available to everyone, but especially utilized for the popular among NGOs and charities.
- .co – available to everyone, but often associated with startups or trendy new companies.
- A good domain name should be:
- Unique and unmatchable
- Easy to remember
- Short and precise
- Easy to type and hard to mix up.
- Niche-related keywords. For example, if you do anything with Burger, you have to use “burger” somewhere in the name of your site or your site’s web address.
To make an easy selection of your domain name and also as per your interest, you can use the Bluehost tool for better and quick WordPress Support Services. It is free, easy-to-use, and beginner-friendly.
Step 2: Sign up For a Hosting Provider
Once you have decided the domain name or finally got your web address, now it’s time to find a host for your website. Though, it is a crucial step in your website-building process. So, let’s consider Bluehost as an option as it is the best WordPress host when it comes to your site creation.
Here’s a quick and concise course of action you need to follow to efficiently sign up for a hosting provider:
v Choose a Plan
- Head to the Bluehost homepage.
- Click on the “Hosting” drop-down button.
- Select “Shared, VPN, or dedicated hosting” from the appeared list of menu.
- Now, decide the plan after comparing the given three plans: “Basic,” “Plus,” or “Choice Plus.”
- “Choice Plus” Plan is always recommended by a WordPress Support Company.
v Link Your Domain Name
- After selecting a perfect Bluehost plan, you’ll be landed on the screen where you need to enter your domain name.
- You can create a new domain if you don’t have or use one you already own.
v Set up Billing Details
- Now, create an account and fill in your billing details appropriately.
- Make sure you provide the correct credentials in the given field.
- Don’t worry about the payment because Bluehost offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you can freely good to go and switch later anytime if you don’t want to continue.
Step 3: Install WordPress
Now that you have got the admin, it’s time to install WordPress application. The easiest way to get WordPress would be directly reaching out to your web hosting dashboard. Bluehost always offers one-click WordPress installs. Here’s the step-by-step guide to installing the WordPress with Bluehost:
- First, log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Locate the “Website” option and place a click on the “Install WordPress” tab.
- Click the “Install” button.
- You also have to choose the domain name.
- If required, edit the email address, username, and password for the new WordPress installation.
- Click the “Advanced Options” tab to change those settings.
- Carefully read the license and service agreements and then check the boxes to accept it.
- In the end, click the “Install Now” button.
Finally, you have WordPress installed with one-click.
Step 4: Choose A Theme
Fortunately, WordPress comes with loads of its own themes. So, you can ‘demo’ each one to pinpoint which best fits your site. To install a free WordPress theme, go through the below-provided steps:
- First, log in to your WordPress dashboard using the correct credentials.
- Now, go to the “Appearance” section, and then click “Themes”. This will take you to the WordPress theme dashboard.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- Then, browse themes under “Featured”, “Popular” etc, or use the search bar to search for specific industries.
- Demo a few themes to recognize the one you like the most for your site design.
- Then, hit the “Install” tab under the theme to begin downloading.
- After a couple of minutes, an “Activate” button pops up.
- Click on it, and finally the selected theme is all yours!
Step 5: Add Content
After getting your WordPress theme installed, it’s time to add your content. Here’s what to perform:
- To add a new page, go to “Pages” and simply click the “Add New” button.
- To add a new post, go to “Posts” and then click “Add New.”
Step 6: Customize Your Site
- Change the site title and tagline.
- Add a navigational menu.
- Set a homepage.
- Change Comment Settings if you need it.
Step 7: Install Plugins
Just like themes, all plugins featured in the WordPress plugin directory are free. The most popular WordPress plugins include:
- Contact Form by WP Forms: a simple and effective ‘drag and drop’ form builder plugin to add customizable forms to your site.
- Yoast SEO: a productive plugin to help optimize your content so that the site ranks top on search engines.
- WooCommerce – Effectively add eCommerce functionality (i.e. the ability to sell products online) to your site.
Step 8: Update Regularly
Now, you have the finest WordPress website. But, it is also necessary to continually check for updates if you need your site to work flawlessly and always secure top rank on the Google search page. To check for updates, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Head to “Update Options”.
- Check for updates under the various tabs (plugins, themes, etc.) or see an overview under the “General” section.
However, updating your plugin and theme used in your WordPress website is extensively important. Therefore, accept each update one by one, or you can set them to update automatically.
Hopefully, you have built a WordPress website via executing the above-noted stepwise guidance. If still, you get stuck while creating a site, feel free to contact the team working at WordPress Support Company. They will lend you an effective hand so that you can resolve your problem and make a site in just the blink of an eye.